Mortgage Documents Secure Send
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Winner 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 & 2024 ⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑
The Buy To Let Broker uses Citrix ShareFile to securely send and receive files with our clients. You can upload files here, or read on for guidance if this is the first time you’re using ShareFile.
Why We Do This
Your information is important to us, so we want to do everything we can to keep it safe. Email is a relatively unsecure means of sending information, so we use ShareFile to help make sure your information is safe and secure.
Let’s Get Started
1. Scroll down and select who you’d like to send files to.
2. Click on the person’s name to be taken to our secure file-sharing site.
3. You’ll be able to either manually select files by clicking on ‘Browse Files’, or ‘Drag and Drop’ them. You can add all of your files at once, or upload them one at a time.
4. Once you’ve added all of your files, please click on ‘Upload’ in the bottom left corner of your screen.
5. That’s it! You will receive an email confirming what you have uploaded within a few minutes of uploading the files. We’ll also get an email notifying us.
Thank you for your business, we look forward to working with you.
Securely Upload Files To Us
To securely upload files to us, select who you’d like to send files to. You’ll be taken to ShareFile, a secure service for sending us sensitive documents. There’s no need to notify your mortgage adviser or case manager when you’re done, they’ll receive an email to let them know you’ve uploaded your files.
Please be aware that by clicking on to the above link you are leaving The Buy to Let Broker website. Please note that The Buy to Let Broker nor HL Partnership Limited are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within the linked site(s) accessible from this page.