Buy to Let Mortgages
Get Rates from 1.35%
When investing your money in property, it is so important that you choose your mortgage wisely to get the maximum return, and this is what our team of experts do best.
With the myriad of recent changes from harsher taxation, portfolio landlord rules, to tougher stress tests – the Buy to Let market has polarised enormously but we get it. Our team of fully qualified mortgage advisors know the market inside and out and thrive on helping landlords like you get the absolute best mortgage there is.
The even better news for landlords is with the advent of ‘topslicing’ and affordability based Buy to Let lending, larger loans are more achievable than ever before for higher earners and we can make the whole process hassle-free. We want to make sure you are fully covered, so definitely advise that you also chat to a property tax advisor as well as us so you head into your investment with your eyes wide open.
If you would like to find out more about Buy to Let mortgages and how it all works, read on…
Buy to Let – Bigger & Better
Here are just some of the reasons why you should consider a Buy to Let mortgage through us for your next investment:
- Portfolio landlords with larger numbers welcome.
- Larger loans with ‘topslicing’ of personal income.
- Affordability based mortgages for larger loans.
- Joint borrower, sole proprietor, for tax efficiency.
- 85% LTV – or more with additional security.
- Mortgages for non-homeowners.
- Consumer Buy to Lets.
- Guaranteed rental schemes allowable.
- Schemes for first time landlords available.
- Get the right advice for your long term sustainability.
- Property Tax advice essential.
In A Hurry? Talk To An Expert
Real Relationships, Not Robots
Here are just some of reasons why you should consider a Buy to Let mortgage through us for your next investment:
- Tech with the human touch.
- We’ll always take the real cost of a deal including payments and fees over a specific period.
- We use over 25 lenders a month and over 50 a year proving our whole of market utilisation.
- Complex is our bread and butter.
- We have unlimited lender access.
- The Buy to Let Broker work for you, not the banks.
- We have built an unparalleled & intricate knowledge of Buy to Let, portfolio landlord, PRA regulation, SPV and HMO criteria.
- Semi & exclusive schemes which aren’t available to you direct.
- We can access lenders credit committee’s for larger deal signoff exceptions.
- No obligation quotes direct to you.
- Big loans. We have an array of affordability and topslicing based loans to push lending limits.
- Free consultation with household name accountants and tax advisers.
- No sales pressure whatsoever, ever.
- We’ll give you confidence and collaborate with you to incept your investment plans.
- *We always recommend you seek expert tax advice before heading into any property ventures.
This Week’s Best Buy to Let Deals
|LTV %||Final Rate||How much can I borrow?|
|Fixed||1.42%||2 years||£1795||65||5.24%||Large loans based on personal income|
|Fixed||2.19%||5 years||£1295||75||5.24%||Large loans based on personal income|
|Fixed||3.38%||5 years||£2995||75||5.5%||248 x monthly rental income|
Buy to Let Mortgages – the detail
To say that Buy to Let is more complex than it was 3 years ago is one of the biggest understatements you can make in mortgage circles.
The tough tax changes brought into the market in 2017, the stamp duty surcharge and seismic changes in underwriting due to PRA regulations. Not to mention higher notional rates of interest being used to assess affordability of buy to let loans has in the main had the effect of reduced loan sizes, unless you have sizeable personal income to counter. Landlords like yourself can be forgiven for feeling a somewhat targeted by the exchequer. The principals and seniors at The Buy to Let Broker have seen more changes over the last three years, than in the previous 20.
The broker market has polarised hugely and many ‘typical’ mortgage brokers are understandably turning away from buy to let in favour of simpler, less complex residential transactions. The sentence we hear the most from our new clients? “My normal mortgage broker doesn’t do….”Read More
Despite the mass of changes and a totally different landscape now than before, lenders are still lending, the market is very buoyant right now and those brokers who have adapted to the new norm despite the commercial augmentation, are finding buy to let transactions are plentiful.
The Buy to Let Broker have spent the last few years forging strong relationships with key personnel within specialist lenders and working together to shape what the market will now look like.
Without any question or quibble, you as a landlord need solid, decisive advice which enables you to understand every new aspect of the business and to be able to converse and collaborate with a broker who knows every crease of the market and how to use the lenders at our disposal effectively to your advantage.
Feel free to give us a call on 08009499410 for a chat about what you want from the Buy to Let mortgage market.
Interactive Mortgage Calculator
We know your time is valuable, so we just need a quick chat to get some more details about what you really need. Your dedicated mortgage broker will then scour the market using the latest software and all of our contacts to identify the right deal for you. We work with a huge range of lenders including BM Solutions, The Mortgager Lender, Barclays, Nationwide, Natwest and The Mortgage Works to name just a few
If a Buy to Let Mortgage sounds like the right thing for you, get started now and have a play with our mortgage affordability calculator. This will show you some of the latest rates available but we definitely recommend that you get in touch with our all-star team as we the love the challenge of getting you an even better deal.
⃕ Scroll or flip to view more
Looking for £1+ million borrowing?
Talk To One Of Our Mortgage Brokers
To get started, you can call us on 08009499410 or simply fill in your details below and one our friendly mortgage brokers will be in touch shortly to discuss all of your options for a Buy to Let Mortgage.