Multi Unit Freehold Blocks
⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ 5-Star Award-Winning Mortgage Advice
Get MUFB Rates From 1.69%*
If you are looking for an investment with maximum profitability a Multi-Unit Freehold Block could be the one and with our specialist advice, you can be confident that you have a fantastic deal.
Boost Your Profits With Our Expert Advice
A Multi-Unit Freehold Block (MUFB) is simply a property split into flats, but instead of having individual leaseholds, it’s held under a single freehold title. Often converted from once being a single residence, each flat self contained with its own kitchen and bathroom facilities, although there will be shared hallways and often and a garden.
The key difference to an HMO Mortgage here, is that each unit is self-contained with its own private entrance and separate AST (Assured Shorthold Tenancy), as opposed to an HMO property with shared kitchen, bathroom and communal area.
Having multi-tenancies may sound complex but it really doesn’t have to be and that’s where we come in. We can help you get a greater return with minimal effort.
Rated 5/5 by UK Landlords ⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑
Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Winner 2020 & 2021
Thrive, Not Survive
Having a MUFB investment can yield a multitude of benefits and here are just some of the reasons you should consider calling us for more info today:
- Greater security – by having multiple units to let out, you’ll split your exposure to rental voids.
- Rental yields for MUFB properties tend to be higher than more traditional Buy to Let investments.
- Demand for affordable rented property remains high.
- Interest-Only and flexible lending terms available.
- You can typically secure an LTV of upto 75% currently.
- You can attract a range of tenants including students, working professionals and families.
Real People For Real Results
Here are just some of the reasons why you should consider a Multi-Unit Freehold Block mortgage through us for your next investment:
- You’re human and so are we – so you’ll get expert advice with the human touch. No automated responses.
- You can be 100% confident that you have a great deal as we compare thousands of deals on the market for you.
- No matter how complex your needs, our advisors will be able to find you a fantastic solution.
- You’ll get expert advice every time – we’ve over 100+ years of mortgage experience in the team.
- You’ll always get the real cost of a deal including payments and fees over a specific period, not just the initial rate.
- You’ll get unlimited lender access through our brokers.
- Impartial mortgage advice – We work for you, not the banks. We’re also FCA regulated and authorised.
- You’ll get access to semi-exclusive & exclusive deals, not available on the high street.
- You’ll receive 100% free no-obligation mortgage quotes filled with expert insider tips.
- You can get access to lender credit committees for larger deal signoff exceptions.
- There are no upfront fees with us.
- Free consultation with household name accountants and tax advisers.
- Quick, easy, hassle-free lending as we do all of the admin, so you don’t have to.
- You’ll get a dedicated mortgage advisor and case manager, so you know who is dealing with your application at any given time. You’ll also receive regular updates for true peace of mind.
- You’ll get award-winning service – we’ve been recognised with a range of industry customer service awards including the Feefo Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020 & 2021!
Want To Know More? Here’s How Our Mortgages Work
Get A Free Quote Packed with Expert Advice
To discuss your mortgage finance options and find an amazing deal for your individual circumstances, you can call us on 08009499410 or simply let us know the best way to contact you and and one our expert mortgage advisors will be in touch shortly.
Rental income can impact your tax so we strongly recommend that you get in touch with a trusted tax advisor before committing to a MUFB property. The HMRC Revenue and Customs website is also a welcome source of info.
Just like your home, your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up payments on your mortgage.
*Rate correct as of 12/10/21 – please be aware rates can vary and terms and conditions can apply. This particular rate is based on a loan of £500,000 at 60% LTV and is a 2-Year Fixed Interest Only. APRC 4.6%.