Trading Business Mortgages
⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ 5-Star Award-Winning Mortgage Advice
Invest Smarter & Save More
If you already run a trading business and have surplus funds set aside to purchase residential buy to let property, it’s certainly possible to borrow through a growing number of lenders without the need to establish a separate Limited Company (SPV) – potentially saving you time, energy and money.
You may want to consider a Trading Business Mortgage so that retained profits from your existing business can be made available for a deposit or you may simply wish to keep all of your borrowings and property assets in one company for ease. Whatever the reason, our expert advice can help you find the right deal for you.
Why Consider a BTL Mortgage For Your Trading Business?
There is a myriad of ways you can structure your property portfolio but finding the right one for you could save you thousands. Here are just some of the reasons to consider a Trading Business Mortgage:
- You can use your retained profits as purchase deposits.
- Less paperwork – it can keep life simple with one trading business, one set of accounts.
- Rental stress tests are more lenient for companies compared to personal names.
Limited Company portfolio structures are becoming increasing more popular than personal Buy to Let mortgages and with any property portfolio, we strongly recommend that you take specific tax advice for your own circumstances, especially when purchasing in an already trading business, as there may be reasons to ringfence the property asset away.
Why You Should Use A Broker?
When considering the future of your property portfolio, a little expertise can go a long way and with us, you’ll get over 89 years of combined mortgage experience to give you 100% confidence that you have the best deal.
Other ways we can help you are:
- You’ll benefit from our specialist portfolio knowledge to handle your unique needs with the attention they deserve.
- You’ll get access to thousands of deals on the market – that’s over 5,000 deals from over 50 lenders.
- You’ll get advice based on the true total cost of your mortgage including all rates and fees, not just the initial rate – saving you long term.
- You’ll get access to exclusive offers not available on the high street.
- You’ll get access to the real decision-makers for your application – including underwriters, credit managers & senior personnel. We’ll speak to them directly on your behalf, to avoid any unnecessary delays.
- Our initial credit checks won’t impact your credit rating.
- You’ll get a 100% free no-obligation quote, but not just that. It comes with all of our expert tips and recommendations.
- You’ll get a quick decision, we handle the application from start to finish to get you completed quicker.
- You’ll get a dedicated mortgage broker and case manager, so you know who is managing your application at all times and have one point of contact.
- With us, you’ll get straight forward, human advice – no automated responses. We take the time to fully understand your needs so you get the right mortgage for you.
- You’ll get award-winning advice, without exception. We’re proud to be an industry recognised as one of the leading brokerage firms in the UK.
Quick & Easy Lending
Should a corporate structure in your current trading business, be the right route for you, then we’re here to help. Our expert team deal with a wealth of lenders in this market daily; heavyweights like Aldermore or Lloyds Bank, right through to niche lenders such as Landbay, Keystone, Vida Homeloans or Interbay for example. Although we use many lenders in this space frequently, ultimately it’s your choice where you place your business following our expert advice and guidance.
We’re true whole of market brokers so we’ll guide you not only through an array of cost-effective mortgages, but we’ll let you know the lenders’ service levels right now and also how simple or not their legal process is. Almost every single lender requires personal guarantees, in other words, you are not afforded limited liability within the company where the mortgage is concerned. For these personal guarantees, independent legal advice is required – again we can help and guide you on this side too.
As well as being able to finance property held within trading businesses, we also successfully finance property within holding companies, as well as SPVs, all with varying ownership structures including UK companies owned offshore – these differing structures will often dictate the routes available to you as a director of the business.
Don’t Get A Good Mortgage, Get A Great One
To find out which portfolio structure could save you the most, you can speak to one of our top mortgage brokers today but calling on 08009499410. Alternatively you can let us know the best way to contact you below and one of our advisors will respond shortly.
We’d strongly recommend that you take professional property tax advice prior to entering into any buy to let ventures.