Trading Business Mortgages
Rates from 2.99%
If you already run a trading business and have surplus funds set aside to purchase residential buy to let property, it’s certainly possible to borrow through a growing number of lenders without the need to establish a separate SPV company.
The transactions we undertake now are often because retained profits are available for deposit and our clients wish to keep their borrowings and property assets in the one company. This could be for numerous reasons, although there are less lenders available than for borrowing through a pure property company.
For some time now, we’ve been transacting more limited company purchases than personal Buy to Let mortgages. Of course we’d always heavily recommend you take specific tax advice for your own circumstances to get the right advice tailored to your own situation, especially when purchasing in an already trading business, as there may be reasons to ringfence the property asset away.
In this harsh tax environment for personally geared landlords, Limited Company Mortgages have become the norm at The Buy to Let Broker, we’re constantly transacting corporate investment mortgages for clients like yourself. Yes, there is a differential to pay over standard personal Buy to Let deals, but often when the tax costs are factored in too, the advantages can be clear when it comes to overall profitability within your portfolio.
Why Consider a BTL Mortgage For Your Trading Business?
- Use your retained profits as purchase deposits.
- Keep life simple with one trading business, one set of accounts
- Retain profits in the business and expand your property portfolio.
- Rental stress tests are more lenient in companies than personal names.
- *Property Tax Advice is Essential.
- We are award-winning specialist in Buy to Let
- Unparalleled knowledge in the specialist market.
- Advice based on true total cost including rate and all fees.
- We can get you access to exclusive offers not available on the high street.
- Over 89 years of combined advice experience – it’s what we know and who we know.
- Access to decision makers – underwriters, credit managers & senior personnel.
- No credit checks to get your bespoke quote.
- All of our quotes are no obligation.
This Week’s Best Trading Business Mortgages
|LTV %||Final Rate||Borrowing limit?|
|Fixed||2.99%||2 years||1.5% of loan||65||5.54%||£1.5m|
It Is Our Job To Make It Easy
Should a corporate structure in your current trading business, be the right route for you, then we’re here to help. Our expert team deal with a wealth of lenders in this market daily; heavyweights like Aldermore or Lloyds Bank, right through to niche lenders such as Landbay, Keystone, Vida Homeloans or Interbay for example. Although we use many lenders in this space frequently, ultimately it’s your choice where you place your business following our expert advice and guidance.
We’re true whole of market brokers so we’ll guide you not only through the most cost effective mortgages, but we’ll let you know the lenders service levels right now and also how simple or not their legal process is. Almost every single lender requires personal guarantees, in other words you are not afforded limited liability within the company where the mortgage is concerned. For these personal guarantees, independent legal advice is required – again we can help and guide you on this side too.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Perfect brokers – Anil, Luton
As well as being able to finance property held within trading businesses, we also successfully finance property within holding companies, as well as SPV’s, all with varying ownership structures including UK companies owned offshore – these differing structures will often dictate the routes available to you as a director of the business.