Mortgage Docs Checklist
Here’s what we’ll need for all applicants to make your mortgage lives as easy as possible…
We want to keep things simple, so here is the ultimate mortgage document checklist so you know exactly what you need when applying for a mortgage. No matter what type of mortgage you are applying for – Buy to Let, Ltd Company or HMO…
Just follow the blue boxes to identify which document/s apply to you and any co-applicants;
To start we will need your photo and address ID. For this we’ll need:
1 x Photo ID:
This can be:
- Your current signed passport;
- Or your current photocard driving licence (full or provisional);
2 x Address ID:
This can be:
- Your current photocard driving licence (full or provisional). Sorry – you can’t use the same licence for both photo and address ID, we’d need another document too.
- Current council tax bill dated within 3m.
- Bank Statement or Credit Card Statement showing your name and address dated within 3m.
- Utility bill including water, landline, electricity or gas bill. Sorry, no mobile phone bills.
Your current employment status will dictate which documents we need from you here;
Two Last Questions…
Are You A Current Landlord?
Are You Purchasing A Property?
Still Got Questions, We Can Help
If you still have questions about what documents you can and can’t submit for your mortgage application, have no fear our advisors can help guide you through it all. Call us on 08009499410 for a quick answer or submit your details below and we will give you a callback.