Development Exit Finance
⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ 5-Star Rated Award-Winning Mortgage Broker
Discover bridging rates from 0.55% – 0.84% per month
You’ve done it. Well, almost.
If you’ve recently completed or are reaching completion on your development, firstly – congratulations! But if you’re anything like a lot of our developer clients, you may still need more time. There’s no need to take pressure from your existing development finance lender – development exit finance could help give you that breathing space and more.
When it comes to getting affordable finance to help you jump over that last hurdle, development exit finance could be the answer.
Reasons to consider development finance
Also known as sales period funding, development exit finance can lower your borrowing costs with more favourable interest rates compared to your initial build loan. Also, it can allow you to release equity from the project before the sale, giving you a cash flow to move on to other opportunities.
Is it speed you need? No problem. Developer exit loans can typically be quickly arranged and there are often no early repayment charges (depending on your circumstances), so you could have the opportunity to repay the loan early without penalty.
So, call us to discover if you can relieve the time pressures, give yourself some much-needed breathing space, and even raise capital whilst you get the properties sold.
Sound good? Great, our team of friendly experts are well-versed in helping property investors and developers, so we can help to assess whether this really is the right type of finance for you quickly and easily.
Development Exit Finance
Clearly every project differs, so a quick chat to one of our specialists is recommended. With years of experience and close ties with a huge range of specialist bridging lenders, we’ll quickly be able to guide you on which options may suit your project.
There are some exceptions but generally we’d usually need to tick most, if not all, of the below when it comes to development exit finance:
- Proven market demand for the project.
- All applicant types considered – individuals purchasing in a personal name, limited companies, partnerships, offshore companies and trusts.
- Mixed-use, semi-commercial and commercial properties considered.
- Freehold and Leasehold (with some conditions).
- The properties must be in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Generally, the properties will need to meet building regulations such as be wind and watertight.
Some lenders will only accept applications from experienced developers, typically with 2 or more completed projects, but with our in-depth criteria knowledge, we can steer you in the right direction on which lender could be right for you, and help avoid dead ends.
Our service has won awards. Lots of them.
Our mission is to deliver award-winning service to landlords across the UK, so we’re super proud to been recognised with a whole host of awards in Mortgage Strategy’s Best Broker for Buy-to-Let in 2022!
Why Call The Buy to Let Broker
There are countless reasons why using a specialist broker can help you save time, hassle and money, especially when dealing with complex transactions such as development exit finance.
So here are just some of the reasons to consider:
- You’ll benefit from our specialist knowledge of development finance & specialist lending with decades of property finance experience.
- You’ll get access to bridging lenders across the market including Lendinvest, United Trust Bank and Octane Capital, so you can compare a wide range deals in one place.
- You’ll get a quote based on the true total cost including the rate and all fees, not just the initial rate.
- You’ll get access to exclusive & semi-exclusive deals, not available direct.
- You’ll benefit from our advanced due diligence, saving you time, money and stress in the application process.
- You’ll chat to a real human adviser – no automated responses here.
- Your case will be discussed with the real decision-makers as we have dedicated underwriters in several major lenders and have senior contacts with credit managers & senior personnel.
- Getting a free quote from us won’t impact your credit score and comes with no obligation.
Talk To An Expert About Development Exit Finance
To discuss your options and the latest rates for development exit finance, let us know how to contact you and we’ll be in touch. If you have a real need for speed, you can also call us on 08009499410 to get started.
We’d strongly recommend that you take professional property tax advice prior to entering into any property development ventures.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home or property. The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Commercial lending or finance. Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other debt secured on it.