Development Exit Finance
Fast & Flexible Finance With Rates From 0.44%
You’ve recently completed or are reaching completion on a development but need more time, well there is no need to panic as Development Exit Finance can help give you that and more. Let us explain…
There is a multitude of benefits to considering Development Exit Finance (or Sales Period Funding as it is also known), such as it can lower your borrowing costs with more favourable interest rates compared to other finance. Also, it can allow you to release equity from the project before the sale, giving you a cash flow to move onto other opportunities.
Developer Exit Loans can be quickly arranged and there are no early repayment charges, so you’ll have the opportunity to repay the loan early without penalty.
Most importantly it can relieve some of the pressure and give you some much-needed breathing space, while you arrange longer-term finance or get it sold.
Sound good? Great, our team of experts are well-versed in all areas of property finance, so we can help to assess whether this is the right type of finance for you quickly and easily, it just takes one call.
As every property development project is different, you should always speak to one of our specialists to see if you are eligible. We have close ties with all of the specialist mortgage lenders so will be able to guide you on which will be best suited to your needs.
In general, the borrowing criteria for Development Exit Finance include:
- Proven market demand for the project.
- All applicant types considered – individuals purchasing in a personal name, limited companies, partnerships, offshore companies and trusts.
- Residential, Mixed-Use, Semi-Commerical and Commerical considered.
- Freehold and Leasehold (with some conditions).
- The properties must be in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Generally, the properties will need to meet building regulations such as be wind and watertight.
Some lenders will only accept applications from experienced developers, typically with 2 or more completed projects, but with our vast criteria knowledge, we can steer you in the right direction on which lender would be right for you.
Why You Need A Specialist Broker
There are so countless reasons why using a specialist broker can help you save time, hassle and money, especially when dealing with complex transactions such as Development Exit Finance.
So here are just some of the reasons to give us a call:
- You’ll benefit from our unparalleled knowledge of Development Finance & specialist lending with 100+ years of property finance experience.
- You’ll get unlimited access to every lender on the market including Lendivest, UTB and Octane Capital, so you can compare every deal in one place.
- You’ll get advice based on the true total cost including all rates and fees, not just the initial rate.
- You’ll get access to exclusive & semi-exclusive deals, not available from high street banks.
- You’ll benefit from our advanced due diligence, saving you time, money and stress in the application process.
- You’ll get real human advice – no automated responses here.
- You’ll get access to the real decision-makers as we have dedicated underwriters in several major lenders and have senior contacts with credit managers & senior personnel.
- Getting a free quote from us won’t impact your credit score and comes with no-obligation.
- You’ll get access to the four major accountants and specialist conveyancing firms.
- With us, there are no upfront fees.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ – 5-Star Rated By Developers
“I’ve used The Buy To Let broker for many years, on all of my properties. Not only do they always get the best range of deals for me to look through, but (most importantly for me) they are so efficient, always chasing things up, keeping me up to date with everything and also really friendly. Excellent!”
– Nick, London
Talk To An Expert About Development Exit Finance
To discuss all of your options and your best rate for Development Exit Finance, simply let us know the best way to contact you and we’ll do the rest. If you have a real need for speed, you can also call us on 08009499410 to get started right away.
Platinum Trusted Service Feefo Winner 2020 & 2021 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
We’d strongly recommend that you take professional property tax advice prior to entering into any property development ventures.
All of our advisors are FCA authorised and approved.