Development Exit Finance
⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ 5-Star Award-Winning Mortgage Advice
Rates From 0.45%* & Zero Broker Fees This Month**
You’ve done it. Well, almost.
If you’ve recently completed or are reaching completion on your development, firstly – congratulations! But if you’re anything like a lot of our developer clients, you may still need more time, there’s no need to take pressure from your existing development finance lender – Development Exit Finance can help give you that breathing space and more.
Simply put, when it comes to getting the most affordable finance to help you jump over that last hurdle, Development Exit Finance is king.
Fast & Flexible Finance With Rates From 0.44%
Also known as Sales Period Funding, Development Exit Finance can lower your borrowing costs with more favourable interest rates compared to your initial build loan. Also, it can allow you to release equity from the project before the sale, giving you a cash flow to move on to other opportunities.
Is it speed you need? No problem. Developer Exit Loans can be quickly arranged and there are often no early repayment charges, so you’ll have the opportunity to repay the loan early without penalty.
So, call us and relieve the time pressures, give yourself some much-needed breathing space, and even raise capital whilst you get the properties sold.
Sound good? Great, our team of friendly experts are well-versed in all areas of property finance, so we can help to assess whether this really is the right type of finance for you quickly and easily, it just takes one call.
Clearly every project differs, so a quick chat to one of our specialists is always worthwhile. We have close ties with 50+ specialist bridging lenders so we’ll quickly be able to guide you on which direction we’re best taking you in.
There are some exceptions but generally we’d usually need to tick most, if not all, of the below when it comes to Development Exit Finance:
- Proven market demand for the project.
- All applicant types considered – individuals purchasing in a personal name, limited companies, partnerships, offshore companies and trusts.
- Residential, Mixed-Use, Semi-Commerical and Commerical considered.
- Freehold and Leasehold (with some conditions).
- The properties must be in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Generally, the properties will need to meet building regulations such as be wind and watertight.
Some lenders will only accept applications from experienced developers, typically with 2 or more completed projects, but with our vast criteria knowledge, we can steer you in the right direction on which lender could be great for you, and avoiding dead ends.
Why You Need A Specialist Broker
There are so countless reasons why using a specialist broker can help you save time, hassle and money, especially when dealing with complex transactions such as Development Exit Finance.
So here are just some of the reasons to give us a call:
- You’ll benefit from our specialist knowledge of Development Finance & specialist lending with 100+ years of property finance experience.
- You’ll get access to 50+ lenders on the market including Lendivest, UTB and Octane Capital, so you can compare thousands of deals in one place.
- You’ll get advice based on the true total cost including the rate and all fees, not just the initial rate.
- You’ll get access to exclusive & semi-exclusive deals, not available from high street banks.
- You’ll benefit from our advanced due diligence, saving you time, money and stress in the application process.
- You’ll get real human advice – no automated responses here.
- You’ll get access to the real decision-makers as we have dedicated underwriters in several major lenders and have senior contacts with credit managers & senior personnel.
- Getting a free quote from us won’t impact your credit score and comes with no-obligation.
- You’ll get access to the four major accountants and specialist conveyancing firms.
- With us, there are no upfront fees.
⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ 5-Star Rated By Developers
“I’ve used The Buy To Let broker for many years, on all of my properties. Not only do they always get the best range of deals for me to look through, but (most importantly for me) they are so efficient, always chasing things up, keeping me up to date with everything and also really friendly. Excellent!”
– Nick, London
Talk To An Expert About Development Exit Finance
To discuss your options and great rates for Development Exit Finance, simply let us know the best way to contact you and we’ll do the rest. If you have a real need for speed, you can also call us on 08009499410 to get started right away.
We’d strongly recommend that you take professional property tax advice prior to entering into any property development ventures.
All of our advisors are FCA authorised and approved.
*Rate correct as of 06/05/22 – please be aware rates can vary and terms and conditions can apply.
**Our 100% Fee Free Bridging Finance advice and brokerage service is a limited time offer valid until the end of May. This offer is also only valid on new enquiries over the value of £200k. For more information, please contact one of our advisors.