Property Portfolio Incorporation
⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ 5-Star Award-Winning Mortgage Advice
Ltd Co Rates From 2.54%*
Boost Your Profits With Expert Advice
If you are looking for ways to streamline your portfolio costs and make the best use of your investment for tax purposes, moving your personally owned Buy to Let property to a limited company (SPV) structure could do just that.
But it is a job requiring very careful planning, both from a tax advice and mortgage perspective, especially for larger portfolios.
That’s where we can help – as experts in complex property structures and with decades of experience, we’ve helped hundreds of landlords incorporate their property portfolios.
Why You Should Consider Incorporating Your Buy to Let Portfolio
To incorporate or not to incorporate – that is the question we know can be a difficult one. With so many factors to consider such as the tax implications and portfolio structure, we get that it may seem complex, but fret not, we’re here to help.
Here are just a handful of reasons to consider incorporating your portfolio and some of the surprising benefits:
- One of the main reasons many landlords decide to incorporate is the potential tax benefits. In a Limited Company, you may be able to benefit from certain tax efficiencies including Higher Tax Relief and you can also shelter profits from personal taxation.
- You can convert your portfolio into a family business and ultimately protect the legacy of the portfolio long term.
- You may be able to utilise more lenient rental coverage – essentially borrow more with less deposit.
- They can offer succession advantages & flexibility for your portfolio.
- You may be able to utilise Director and Inter-Company Loans as deposit funds.
- It will allow you to apply for Joint-Venture mortgages (JV).
- Underwriting is no different from borrowing personally in real terms, so there are no additional underwriting hurdles to getting your application approved.
Due to penal Section 24 tax relief restrictions, it really is vital that you get expert advice when it comes to incorporating your property portfolio.
This Week’s Limited Company Mortgages Highlights
(Rates correct as of 09/03/22. Rates can vary and T&Cs may apply. Speak to a broker today to confirm eligibility and availability.)
Case Study: Here’s How We Saved Our Client Over £60k Through An Incorporation
Why Our SPV Mortgage Advice Can’t Be Beaten
As property incorporation specialists we fully understand the magnitude of what it takes to move your properties from a personal name into a limited company structure, so with us, you’ll get a dedicated mortgage broker and a case manager to help you every step along the way.
Also here are a few more reasons to give us a call:
- You’ll benefit from our intricate knowledge of Limited Company mortgages & specialist lending with 100+ years of property finance experience.
- You’ll get unlimited access to 50+ SPV lenders on the market including Lendivest, Landbay and Masthaven, so you really can compare thousands of deals in one place.
- You’ll get advice based on the true total cost including all rates and fees, not just the initial rate.
- You’ll get access to our exclusive & semi-exclusive deals, not available from high street banks.
- You’ll benefit from our advanced due diligence, saving you time, money and stress in the application process.
- You’ll get real human advice – no automated responses here, no sir.
- You’ll get access to the real decision-makers as we have dedicated underwriters in several major lenders and have senior contacts with credit managers & senior personnel.
- Getting a free quote from us won’t impact your credit score and comes with no obligation.
- With us, there are no upfront fees, we simply get on with delivering results.
⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ 5-Star Rated By Portfolio Landlords
“I have worked with numerous mortgage brokers and always found something missing in their service. I am lucky to find Buy To Let Brokers. They are definitely the best I have come across. Keeping the application process going at full speed and updating me all along. I would recommend them to everyone.”
– Trusted Client, UK
Want To Know More About Incorporating Your Portfolio?
If you’d like to know more about the latest mortgages available to you right now and just how much you can save, give us a call on 08009499410 today. You can also request a callback from one of our specialist mortgage advisors using the form below.
We’d strongly recommend that you take professional property tax advice prior to entering into any buy to let ventures.
Rate correct as of 06/05/22 – please be aware rates can vary and terms and conditions can apply. This particular rate is based on a loan of £500,000 at 60% LTV and is a 2-Year Fixed Interest Only – speak to a broker to discover your full eligibility. APRC 4.6%.