Get Rates from 1.19%
Contrary to media reports, the vast majority of banks are still lending and with rates as low as they are, there hasn’t ever been a better time to ensure you have the very best finance for all of your property, including your residence.
Whether you are simply looking for a better rate on your current mortgage or are looking for a quick and easy way to raise extra funds, a residential remortgage can give you just that.
And with more lenders than ever before not requiring a surveyor to visit your property, don’t wait to secure the best deal you can, now really is the time to act.
Now you may be thinking ‘Hey, aren’t you The Buy to Let Broker?’ and you would be right, we have built our reputation on giving extraordinary mortgage advice to landlords. But, we will let you in on a little secret…ready for it…we actually do residential mortgages as well. In fact, we LOVE residential mortgages and most of our advisers paved out their careers as whole of market brokers via the residential market first. So if you are looking for a Residential mortgage or even a mortgage transfer, we can help find you the very best deal on the market and can even give you access to deals not available on the high street.
The process of getting a remortgage, compared to getting a traditional mortgage, is much quicker. We can get you a same-day decision and the whole thing can be done and dusted in no time at all, giving you one less thing to worry about. We have access to solicitors who work with the same cutting edge remote technology we do, to ensure everything happens just as it should.
If you would like to find out more about remortgaging your home from the comfort of your armchair, read on…
This Week’s Best Residential Remortgage Deals
|LTV %||Final Rate||How much can I borrow?|
|Discount||1.05%||2 years||£0||60||4.35%||Call us for a full mortgage illustration|
|Fixed||1.19%||2 years||£999||60||3.54%||Call us for a full mortgage illustration|
|Fixed||1.41%||5 years||£1,499||60||3.54%||Call us for a full mortgage illustration|
Reasons To Consider Remortgaging Your Home
Put simply, a residential remortgage is swapping lenders to get a better interest rate on what you already owe – or to borrow further monies against your property at the same time. You can potentially save serious cash without all the palaver having to talk to many banks, we have everything you need being able to access every lender out there.
There are a ton of other benefits to getting a remortgage and here are just some of them:
- Speed – the process can be very quick, our advisers work fast and so do any solicitors we recommend.
- By switching rates, you can avoid having to pay your lender’s Standard Variable Rate if you fixed term has come to an end.
- You can secure some extra cash in the bank by borrowing using the equity in your home.
- You can consolidate your debts if we feel this is the best thing for you, potentially saving you hundreds per month.
In A Hurry? Talk To An Expert
Real People. Real Success.
“I got the best mortgage deal on a one-click mortgage comparison site” – Said No-one EVER!
To guarantee that you get the best advice every time, we gathered the brightest minds and the biggest hearts in the mortgage industry to give you real human advice that comes from decades of experience and knowledge.
If your curiosity is peaked but you still need convincing, here are some more reasons you should pick up the phone and talk to one of our specialists today:
- We understand your needs so you get the best advice, not a one size fits all automated response.
- You can compare over 5000 deals from over 50 lenders, from just one phone call.
- Our advisors go beyond the call of duty to fight your corner and get you the mortgage you need.
- No matter how complex your situation is, we can help.
- All of our brokers are CeMAP qualified with years of experience to help you navigate the lender criteria.
- You can get access to deals not available on the high street.
- You’ll receive a 100% free quote with zero obligation – so you really have nothing to lose by speaking to us.
- We keep the true cost of your mortgage in mind, so there are no nasty surprises further down the line.
- With us, you get award-winning advice – our extraordinary service has been industry recognised over 18 times!
- We handle all of the boring paperwork and admin so you don’t have to.
- All of our advice comes contactless so you can get in touch from wherever you are.
- The bottom line is…we make getting the perfect mortgage hassle-free as it should be.
Have Multiple Properties? Discuss All Of Your Options To Save With One Phonecall Today
Talk To One Of Our Mortgage Brokers
If you would like to know how much you can borrow and if you are eligible for a remortgage, you can call us on 08009499410 or simply fill in your details below and one our friendly mortgage brokers will be in touch shortly to discuss all of your options.
Platinum Trusted Service Feefo Winner 2020 & 2021 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Rental income can impact your tax so we strongly recommend that you get in touch with a trusted tax advisor before committing to a Buy to Let property. The HMRC Revenue and Customs website is also a welcome source of info.
Just like your home, your buy-to-let property may be repossessed if you do not keep up payments on your mortgage.