⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ 5-Star Award-Winning Mortgage Advice
Residential Rates From 2.23%*
Yes, you’re right – we are called The Buy to Let Broker, but we also have shedloads of experience and a whole lot of love for Residential Mortgages.
It’s all about you. No joke, moving home is stressful enough so by choosing a specialist mortgage broker like us to help pick your mortgage, you can save money, time and most importantly stress.
Why We Can Get You More
All lenders will have different criteria for residential mortgages, but you won’t have to worry about that as we know our stuff. After just a quick call with one of our mortgage advisors, we’ll compare thousands of deals for you. You’ll then receive a 100% free quote with all of our expert recommendations and great deals for your budget – easy!
Your income can have a big impact on how much you can borrow and previously in the industry you can only look at mortgages at income multiples of up to 4 times your annual salary. However, we have built such strong relationships with many lenders over the years that we can grant income multiples of up to 5.5 times in some cases. Meaning by choosing us you may be able to borrow more.
With us, you’ll also get access to over 50+ lenders on the market and we can even discuss your application directly with the real decision-makers, so you avoid any unnecessary delays.
So Much More Than A Comparison Site
And it doesn’t stop there. There are so many great reasons why you should speak to one of our mortgage advisors today that we couldn’t fit them all on this page, so here are just some of them:
- You’ll get real human advice for your unique mortgage needs, not an automated response or simple online comparison.
- You’ll get the real cost of your mortgage – not just the initial rate, so there are no hidden costs or nasty surprises further down the line.
- Impartial advice – we’re what is known as a ‘whole of market’ mortgage broker, which means we work with a wide array of lenders and have no specific ties to any in particular.
- You’ll be able to get access to exclusive and semi-exclusive deals, not available from high street banks.
- Your credit score won’t be impacted by our initial quotes.
- You’ll get a dedicated broker throughout your application, so you have one point of contact for all of your mortgage queries.
- We’ll also handle all of the boring paperwork and lender admin, so you have one less thing to worry about.
- You can be confident that you are getting the best deal, as we offer a no mortgage, no fee guarantee every time.
- Talking about fees, there are no upfront fees with us.
- You’ll get the results you want quicker and easier, as our advice comes with over 100+ years of mortgage experience.
Residential Mortgages are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority but have no fear, we are fully accredited by the FCA so we have you covered. Our award-winning service has helped homeowners across the UK to save, that’s why we’re 5/5 rated on Feefo ⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑
Find Out More About How Our Mortgages Work
Mortgage Affordability Calculator
Whether you are thinking about a Tracker, Variable or Fixed mortgage, start your search with our mortgage comparison below. This will get you an idea of just some of the rates that are available. BUT if you are really looking to save or have complex mortgage requirements, call us on 08009499410 and one of our mortgage specialists may be able to get you an even better deal.
In the current climate, many believe that a 5 year fixed mortgage is the only way to go, but we have exclusive partnerships with top lenders such as Legal and General, so may be able to get you an even better deal than you first think.
An offset mortgage may also be a great option for you, as it is a vehicle to put money into a savings account to reduce the term of your mortgage or to make your mortgage more tax efficient. There are so many options available for you and we can find the right type of mortgage for you – get started today for free.
Get Your Free Fast Quote Now
If you would like to know more about our residential mortgage deals, simply let us know the best way to contact you and one of our top mortgage advisors will be in touch. If you are in a hurry though, you can also call us on 08009499410 to speak to someone straight away.
You should know that your home could be at risk if you miss any mortgage repayments.
Rate correct as of 06/05/22 – please be aware rates can vary and terms and conditions can apply. This particular rate is based on a loan of £500,000 at 60% LTV and is a 2-Year Fixed Repayment. APRC 4.5%.