Chain Break Bridging Loans
⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ 5-Star Award-Winning Mortgage Advice
Rates From 0.45%* & Zero Broker Fees This Month**
You did it. You have found your dream home and you are ready to make the move. The only teeny tiny issue is you haven’t sold your current home yet.
Well, believe it or not, you don’t have to miss out on your dream abode or even wait to have sold your current home before buying your next property. With a chain break bridging loan, you can get the money you need quickly to get the deal done. Then simply repay the loan when your previous property is sold.
Don’t Miss Out – Get A Short Term Bridging Loan Now
In a perfect world, you would be able to find a property, sell your own and move without a hitch or a care in the world. BUT we all know that that is rarely the case. Delays can happen, buyers pull out and headaches can arise. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
With a chain break bridging loan, you can avoid all of that heartache, secure your next property, repay the loan and get back to stress-free living.
Here are just some of the reasons why you should consider chain break finance:
- You want to buy another property but need to wait for the sale of your old one to provide the deposit – whether that is unencumbered or you have a remaining mortgage.
- You are downsizing to a smaller home. Using a bridging loan, you will have more time to deal with all of your belongings and move into the new property before having to sell your old one.
- You are currently in a long buying chain and the other buyers are causing delays.
- Your buyer has dropped out last minute and your purchase is at risk.
- You need to renovate before selling your old property but don’t want to miss out on your new home.
- You need to beat the competition and secure the new property with a competitive offer.
- You are struggling to sell your old property.
If this is you, we can help. With a quick phone call with one of our experts you can discover if you are eligible and the latest available rates. As a national broker, we can give you access to thousands of deals on the market so you can easily compare.
No Nasty Surprises
With us, you don’t have to waste time comparing thousands of deals to see if your circumstances are eligible as we will do that for you. Each and every application that we manage receives several layers of due diligence to save you a whole lot of time, money and frustration.
Not only that as a mortgage specialist we can help you secure a fantastic bridging loan as well as help you refinance the property when you finally do sell your old property. Expert advice at every step of the process and best of all, we’ll handle all of the boring paperwork from start to finish.
Trusted By Property Developers Nationwide
Here are just some of the reasons why you should consider a chain break bridging loan through us:
- You’ll get expert advice with the human touch.
- You’ll always get the real cost of a deal including payments and fees over a specific period, not just the initial rate.
- We’ll compare 50+ lenders and thousands of deals for you.
- No matter how complex your needs, we’ll try to help.
- Impartial advice – We work for you, not the banks.
- You’ll get access to semi & exclusive schemes which aren’t available to you direct.
- 100% free no-obligation quotes are filled with expert insider tips.
- You can get access to lender credit committees for larger deal signoff exceptions.
- Free consultation with household name accountants and tax advisers.
- Quick, easy, hassle-free lending as we do all of the admin
- You can be confident that you have a great deal as we collaborate with you to incept your investment plans.
Chat To A Bridging Loan Expert Now
To get started for free, simply complete the contact form below and one of our advisors will be in touch shortly. If you need a quicker answer, you can also call us on 08009499410 to discuss how we can help you.
We’d strongly recommend that you take professional property tax advice prior to entering into any buy to let ventures.
*Rate correct as of 12/10/21 – please be aware rates can vary and terms and conditions can apply. This particular rate is based on a loan at 50% LTV.
**Our 100% Fee Free Bridging Finance advice and brokerage service is a limited time offer valid until the end of November. This offer is also only valid on new enquiries over the value of £200k. For more information, please contact one of our advisors.