Careers – Case Managers
Are you a details kind of person, who is not afraid of looking for the needle in the haystack? Are you fanatical about getting everything right? Love being the linchpin by sewing everything together to obtain the desired results for your clients? Do you enjoy the challenge of a day where your priorities are constantly changing and you are juggling your workload effectively? Are you resolutely resilient?
Great news – we are ever expanding the team at our Southport head office, so if you are interested in a rewarding case manager role working alongside our team of passionate professionals, read on…
Is this you?
With a starting salary of up to £28,000 plus an opportunity to earn substantial bonuses, as a case manager, you would assist with mortgage cases from all over the UK from inception to completion. You’d work in tandem with a partnered mortgage broker, dedicated and administration team to go the extra mile for our clients, whilst maintaining The Buy to Let Broker reputation, high service levels and review scores – currently 5/5 (which we’re extremely proud of we’ll have you know!).
As a case manager, your typical day would include:
- Assessing the validity of documents, and organising them to a level where we have all the required paperwork to compliantly progress the case.
- Keying accurate data to lenders, and supplying relevant information to support lending decisions.
- Liaising and communicating with clients, lenders and their underwriters, solicitors and estate agents as required in the pursuit of a mortgage offer and ultimately – completion.
- Helping our busy team of mortgage brokers manage the clients’ expectations.
- Answering clients calls in a polite and professional telephone manner.
You should have:
- A proactive, forward-thinking, ‘yeah I can do that’ attitude.
- A positive outlook.
- Awesome organisational skills and the thirst to go the extra mile for both the team and our clients.
- The ability to manage expectations – we never make promises we can’t keep.
- A confident and friendly telephone manner – robots need not apply.
- Administration super-powers and a (not so secret) passion for perfection.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- The ability to craft friendly, factual and informative emails – clear communication is king here.
- Fanatical attention to detail.
- A love of learning new things.
- An endless well of patience and ability to keep cool under pressure.
Overall, you should have a proven track record in a financial administration capacity, displaying the above key skills. CeMAP is an advantage but not essential.
Character is high on our list of priorities. Drive, determination, integrity and willingness to assist is also high on our agenda when procuring new talent for our growing team.
How you will be looked after:
Apply Now To Be A Case Manager
If you would like to be considered, get in touch below or email us at email@example.com with:
– Your CV, your contact details, your current salary. Plus any further information that seeks to impress upon us why we should consider you above all others!
If we agree with you, we’ll be in touch for an initial chat about how you can be part of a team you’ll be proud to work with.
"*" indicates required fields