Careers – Case Managers
Who We Are Looking For
We’re are currently not actively looking to recruit case managers for our growing Buy to Let mortgage broker based in Southport but you can find out more about the role and what it involves here at The Buy to Let Broker.
Salary up to £26,000. Our case managers assist with mortgage cases from all over the UK from inception to completion. They work in tandem with a partnered mortgage adviser (broker) to go the extra mile for our clients by working as a team, whilst maintaining The Buy to Let Broker reputation, high service levels and review scores – currently 5/5.
- Assessing the validity of documents, and organising them to a level where we have all the required paperwork to compliantly progress the case.
- Keying accurate data to lenders, and supplying relevant information to support lending decisions.
- Liaising and communicating with clients, lenders and their underwriters, solicitors and estate agents as required in the pursuit of a mortgage offer and ultimately – completion.
- Chasing cases at the appropriate time and making other 3rd parties accountable to their role in the transaction.
- The producing of quality compliance administration (relevant software and compliance back up is provided).
- Management of expectations.
- Hard, but rewarding work!
Requirements And Key Skills:
- A proactive, forward thinking attitude with high levels of integrity.
- Great organisational skills and to be willing to go the extra mile for our Nationwide clients.
- The ability to manage expectations.
- Confident and friendly telephone manner.
- High quality administration with acceptable error rate on data entry.
- A positive outlook.
- To be able to craft friendly, factual and informative emails.
If you’re OCD about getting administration and case management right and enjoy the challenge of a day where your priorities are constantly changing and you are juggling your workload effectively, this is the job for you.
We offer a competitive salary of up to £26,000, up to 25 days holiday a year, perks, healthy employer pension contributions, a great place to work with a friendly culture, a great environment to work in and recognition for hard work.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a financial administration capacity, displaying the above key skills. CeMAP is an advantage but not essential.
Character is high on our list of priorities. Drive, determination, integrity and willingness to assist is also high on our agenda when procuring new talent for our growing team.
Perks – You’ll Be Well Looked After
Find Out More About Our Case Managers
We currently have no vacancies but if you would like to be considered for a future role, simply email us at email@example.com with:
- Your CV
- Your contact details
- Your current salary
Any further information that seeks to impress upon us why we should consider you above all others!
If we agree with you, we’ll be in touch for an initial chat about how you can be part of a team you’ll be proud to work with.