Careers – Case Managers
Great news – we are currently expanding the team at our Southport head office, so if you are interested in a super rewarding case manager role working alongside some of the best in the business, read on…
Are you a details kind of person, who is not afraid of looking for the needle in the haystack? Are you fanatical about getting everything right? Obsessed with sewing everything together to obtain the desired results for your clients? Do you enjoy the challenge of a day where your priorities are constantly changing and you are juggling your workload effectively?
Is this you?
If so, we’re offering a salary up to £26,000. As a case manager, you would assist with mortgage cases from all over the UK from inception to completion. You’d work in tandem with a partnered mortgage adviser (broker) to go the extra mile for our clients, whilst maintaining The Buy to Let Broker reputation, high service levels and review scores – currently 5/5 (which we’re extremely proud of we’ll have you know!).
As a case manager, your typical day would include:
- Assessing the validity of documents, and organising them to a level where we have all the required paperwork to compliantly progress the case.
- Keying accurate data to lenders, and supplying relevant information to support lending decisions.
- Liaising and communicating with clients, lenders and their underwriters, solicitors and estate agents as required in the pursuit of a mortgage offer and ultimately – completion.
- Chasing cases at the appropriate time, ironing out any issues and making other 3rd parties accountable to their role in the transaction.
- Helping our busy team of mortgage broker manage the clients’ expectations.
- Answering client calls with a polite and professional telephone manner.
You should have:
- A proactive, forward-thinking, ‘yeah I can do that’ attitude.
- Awesome organisational skills and the thirst to go the extra mile for both the team and our clients.
- The ability to manage expectations – we never make promises we can’t keep.
- A confident and friendly telephone manner – robots need not apply.
- Administration super-powers and a (not so secret) love of spreadsheets.
- A positive outlook.
- The ability to craft friendly, factual and informative emails – clear communication is king here.
- A fanatical attention to detail.
- A love of learning new things.
- An endless well of patience and ability to keep cool under pressure.
Believe us when we say it is a fast-paced environment with hard but rewarding work! This is by no mean an admin role.
Overall, you should have a proven track record in a financial administration capacity, displaying the above key skills. CeMAP is an advantage but not essential.
Character is high on our list of priorities. Drive, determination, integrity and willingness to assist is also high on our agenda when procuring new talent for our growing team.
How you will be looked after:
Find Out More About Our Case Managers
You can also find out more about the company and the current case manager team right here and keep up with the latest team news on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram.
If you’re remarkable enough to fit the bill and would like to be considered, simply get in touch below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your CV
- Your contact details
- Your current salary
- Any further information that seeks to impress upon us why we should consider you above all others!
If we agree with you, we’ll be in touch for an initial chat about how you can be part of a team you’ll be proud to work with.