Careers – Administrators
Great news – we are currently expanding the team at our Southport head office, so if you are interested in a rewarding administration role working with some of the best in the business, read on…
Do you love helping people and get a kick out of getting them to the Aha! moment? Can you stay focussed and ensure nothing falls through the cracks on your watch? Do you volunteer to lend a hand without having to be asked? Is your superpower being ultra organised?
Is This You?
Salary up to £20,000, our administrators support our team of award-winning mortgage advisors and case managers in processing Buy to Let mortgages for professional landlords from all over the UK.
As an admin assistant, your typical day would include:
- Dealing with the early stages of mortgage cases on behalf of clients.
- Hunting down necessary documents from clients and uploading to cases in the correct format.
- Assessing the validity of documents and cross-referencing data to verify authenticity.
- Accurately Data input to submit applications to lenders and instruct conveyancers.
- Answering our busy phone and forwarding calls to the right person.
- Being generally amazing, happy and helpful to help keep our ecosystem humming.
You should have:
- Great organisational skills.
- A confident and friendly telephone manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Prior data entry experience.
- A positive outlook.
- An ‘anything worth doing is worth doing well’ kind of attitude.
- A thirst for learning new skills.
- The ability to roll with punches when things change
- A creative, problem-solving mind with high levels of integrity.
- A high level of accuracy (and we mean high).
Always striving for more – we look for people who would like to progress onto other roles once they’ve gained the necessary experience. However, if you’re happy in your role then there’s no pressure to move on further – we’re happy if you’re happy! This is not a boring admin role.
How you will be looked after:
Administrators – Find Out More
If you’re remarkable enough to fit the bill and would like to be considered, simply get in touch below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
– Your CV
– Your contact details
– Any further information that seeks to impress upon us why we should consider you above all others!
If we agree with you, we’ll be in touch for an initial chat about how you can be part of a team you’ll be proud to work with.