Careers – Administrators
Do you love helping people and get a kick out of getting them to the Aha! moment? Can you stay focused and ensure nothing falls through the cracks on your watch? Do you volunteer to lend a hand without having to be asked? Is your superpower being ultra organised? Are you admirably accurate?
Great news, we are currently expanding the team at our Southport head office, so if you are interested in a super rewarding administrator role working alongside some of the best in the business, read on…
Is This You?
Salary up to £22,000, our administrators support our team of award-winning mortgage brokers, case managers and completions support in processing Buy to Let mortgages for professional landlords from all over the UK.
As an administrator, your typical day would include:
- Being generally amazing, happy and helpful to help keep our ecosystem humming.
- Dealing with the early stages of mortgage cases on behalf of clients.
- Hunting down necessary documents from clients and uploading them to cases in the correct format.
- Assessing the validity of documents and cross-referencing data to verify authenticity.
- Accurately inputting data to submit applications to lenders and instruct conveyancers.
- Answering our busy phone and forwarding calls to the right person.
You should have:
- Great organisational skills.
- A positive outlook.
- A confident and friendly telephone manner.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- An unwavering ability to get on and make things happen.
- Prior data entry experience.
- An “anything worth doing is worth doing well” kind of attitude.
- A thirst for learning new skills.
- The ability to roll with the punches when things change.
- A creative, problem-solving mind with high levels of integrity.
- A high level of accuracy (and we mean high!) although we appreciate we’re all human.
Always striving for more – we look for people who would like to progress onto other roles once they’ve gained the necessary experience, a ‘case manager’ for example. However, if a career isn’t on your agenda right now then there’s no pressure to move on further – we’re happy if you’re happy! This is not your typical admin role.
How you will be looked after:
Apply Now As An Administrator
If you’re remarkable enough to fit the bill and would like to be considered, simply get in touch below or email us at email@example.com with:
– Your CV, your contact details plus any further information that seeks to impress upon us why we should consider you above all others.
If we agree with you, we’ll be in touch for an initial chat about how you can be part of a team you’ll be proud to work with.