Careers – Administrators
Who We Are Looking For
We’re currently not actively recruiting but here’s some more information about the type of administrative role and responsibilities that we occasionally recruit for our growing Buy to Let mortgage broker business based in Southport.
Salary up to £20,000, our administrators support our team of mortgage advisers and case managers in processing Buy to Let mortgages from all over the UK.
- Dealing with the early stages of mortgage cases on behalf of clients all over the UK
- Obtaining the necessary documents from clients and uploading to cases in the correct format
- Assessing the validity of documents and cross referencing data to verify authenticity
- Accurate Data input to submit applications to lenders and instruct conveyancers
- Answering the phone and forwarding calls as necessary
- Communicating the progress of applications to clients
- Liaising with other parties in the process such as underwriters, solicitors and estate agents.
Requirements and key skills:
- Great organisational skills
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Prior data entry experience
- A positive outlook
- Career minded individuals with integrity and high levels of accuracy
We look for people who would like to progress onto other roles once they’ve gained the necessary experience. However, if you’re happy in your role then there’s no pressure to move on further – we’re happy if you’re happy!
Perks – You’ll Be Well Looked After
Administrators – Find Out More
If you’re remarkable enough to fit the bill and would like to be considered for future opportunities, simply get in touch below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your CV
- Your contact details
- Any further information that seeks to impress upon us why we should consider you above all others!
If we agree with you, we’ll be in touch for an initial chat about how you can be part of a team you’ll be proud to work with.
We look forward to hearing from you…