Light Refurbishment Finance
Spruce Up Your Investment With A Light Refurbishment Loan
Sometimes a property comes along that needs a little work to get it into a state where you’re happy with both the property and the return potential. It’s times like this when a light refurbishment bridging loan would be ideal.
If you’re looking to purchase (buy to renovate) or remortgage a property needing repairs, decoration or refurbishment, a light refurbishment loan might be the answer you’ve been looking for, they’re ideal for most projects that don’t require planning permission and can be used for a variety of purposes such as:
- Install a new kitchen or bathroom
- Increase market appeal
- Increase rental value
- Make non-structural changes
- Improve the energy ratings in line with the new 2018 regulations
- Make the property safe and fit to live in
If you’re looking for a loan to cover more extensive works such as structural changes, or other works that require planning permission, take a look at our heavy refurbishment options.
In A Hurry? Talk To An Expert
Why Use The Buy to Let Broker?
There are lots of reasons why using a broker like us can save you more and here are just some of them:
- We are FCA authorised and approved Bridging experts, and you’ll never get an automated response.
- You’ll benefit from our Unparalleled knowledge in the specialist market.
- You’ll get unlimited access to the entire market.
- You’ll get common sense advice based on the true total cost of the loan, not just the initial interest rate.
- You’ll get access to exclusive & semi-exclusive schemes, not available direct to you.
- We can discuss your case directly with underwriters, credit managers & senior personnel to speed up the application.
- No credit checks are needed to get your 100% free quote with all of our expert recommendations.
- You’ll get access to top accountants and specialist conveyancing.
- Zero sales pressure, you can digest your quotes in your own time.