Light Refurbishment Finance
Spruce Up Your Investment With A Light Refurbishment Loan
Sometimes a property comes along that needs a little work to get it into a state where you’re happy with both the property and the return potential. It’s times like this when a light refurbishment bridging loan would be ideal.
If you’re looking to purchase (buy to renovate) or remortgage a property needing repairs, decoration or refurbishment, a light refurbishment loan might be the answer you’ve been looking for. Light Refurbishment Bridging Loans are ideal for most projects that don’t require planning permission and can be used for a variety of purposes such as:
- Install a new kitchen or bathroom
- Increase market appeal
- Increase rental value
- Make non-structural changes
- Improve the energy ratings in line with the new 2018 regulations
- Make the property safe and fit to live in
If you’re looking for a loan to cover more extensive works such as structural changes, or other works that require planning permission, take a look at our heavy refurbishment options.
In A Hurry? Talk To An Expert
Why Use The Buy to Let Broker?
- We are experienced human Buy to Let experts, there are no automated algorithms.
- Unparalleled knowledge in the specialist market.
- Unlimited access to the entire market.
- Advice based on true total cost including rate and all fees.
- Access to exclusive & semi-exclusive schemes.
- Experience – it’s what we know and who we know.
- We can discuss your case with underwriters, credit managers & senior personnel too.
- No credit checks needed to get your free bespoke quotes.
- Access to top accountants and specialist conveyancing.
- Zero sales pressure, digest your quotes in your own time.