⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ 5-Star Award-Winning Mortgage Advice
HMO Remortgage Rates from 2.15%*
If you are looking for ways to raise capital quickly and easily, an HMO Remortgage could be the solution.
There is a myriad of reasons why an HMO Remortgage could be beneficial for you and luckily our expert advisors know everything there is about getting you not just a good remortgage deal but a great one.
To find out more about HMO Remortgages and how it all works, read on…
Get A Quick Free HMO Quote
Quick & easy to do – compare over 5,000 deals from over 50 lenders in one with a free quote packed with expert advice. You can also chat with a mortgage broker right away on 08009499410.
🔒 Don’t worry, your data is protected and will stay private
Compare Thousands of Remortgages Deal In One
Here are just some of the reasons why you should consider a HMO Remortgage through us today:
- You’ll get a totally free no-obligation quote.
- We work fast to get you a quick decision.
- Use our expert knowledge to get the inside track on the latest HMO deals.
- You’ll get access to 50+ lenders on the market.
- Easy lending from £250k-£25m+.
- There are no upfront fees with us.
- We are confident that we can find you the best deal so offer a no mortgage, no fee guarantee for true peace of mind.
- Impartial advice – we work for you, not the banks
- You can benefit from our intricate knowledge of HMO criteria.
- You’ll get access to semi & exclusive schemes, which aren’t available to you direct.
This Week’s HMO Remortgage Deal Highlights
(Rates correct as of 06/05/22. Rates can vary and T&Cs may apply. Speak to a broker today to confirm eligibility and availability.)
Invest Smarter, Expand Faster & Save More Money
No one wants to deal with boring admin and paperwork so our advisors handle everything from application to completion to make getting a HMO Remortgage as hassle-free as possible. If we have peaked your curiosity, here is how our process works to get you the funds you need in no-time.
Talk To Us
Supercharge Your Portfolio With Expert Advice
To make sure that you go from application to funded as quickly and smoothly as possible, we recommend getting all of your documentation in order, including:
- HMO Licence Certificates,
- HMO Planning Certicates,
- Building Regs Certificate,
- Floor Plan,
- Copies of ASTs,
- Copy of your Last Tax Return or Payslips.
Looking For A Standard HMO Mortgage?
We Can Help
Talk To One Of Our Mortgage Brokers
To get started for free now, you can call us on 08009499410 or simply fill in your details below and one our friendly mortgage brokers will be in touch shortly to discuss all of your HMO options.
Rental income can impact your tax so we strongly recommend that you get in touch with a trusted tax advisor before committing to a Buy to Let property. The HMRC Revenue and Customs website is also a welcome source of info.
Rate correct as of 06/05/22 – please be aware rates can vary and terms and conditions can apply. This particular rate is based on a loan of £500,000 at 60% LTV and is a 2-Year Fixed Interest Only. APRC 2.4%.