Heavy Refurbishment Finance
⭑⭑⭑⭑⭑ 5-Star Award-Winning Mortgage Advice
Rates From 0.45%* & Zero Broker Fees This Month**
When it comes to getting the right deal for your Buy to Let refurbishment, only a specialist will do.
With one phone call to our team of specialists, not only will you get straight to fantastic best deals, you can get access to exclusive deals not available on the high street. 100% confidence with 5-star service.
Finance For Heavy Refurbishment Investments
Suitable for more experienced property developers and investors, heavy refurbishments are ideal for more involved renovations such as structural changes to a property. The definitions vary between lenders, but generally anything requiring a building permit is considered a heavy refurbishment. If your renovation does not require a permit, see light refurbishments.
When To Use Heavy Refurbishment Loans
Heavy Refurbishment loans are perfect for situations where you need funding fast for your development. They aren’t intended as a long term solution and are more suited to bridging the gap between any necessary work and you obtaining more long-term financing (e.g. if you intend to rent out the property) or selling the property on.
Arrangements can be made so that funds are released incrementally as your build progresses, or all at once. Staged payments are the more popular option, as interest tends to only be paid on the amount of money currently lent out.
Fees will vary from product to product, but typically, the following costs will be incurred:
- Arrangement Fee – The initial cost to cover the administration of the loan. Typically they’ll be around 1-2% of the loan value.
- Valuation Fees – A surveyor will be instructed to visit and value the property. Typical costs would be around 0.25% of the value of the loan.
- Exit Fees – Certain loans will carry an exit fee, which is usually a percentage of the overall loan value.
To make sure you get the most cost-effective deal through us, our advisors will discuss your full situation and see where we can save you more. After this quick phone chat, you’ll receive a 100% free no-obligation quote with all of our advice, so there is no risk in finding out how much you can save.
Why Use The Buy to Let Broker?
When it comes to property finance there are a ton of reasons why using a trusted broker like us can be a lifesaver. Our advisors always go beyond the call of duty to make sure that you get a great deal quicker and easier. But there is more, here are some other benefits of picking up the phone to us today:
- No automated responses – we’re human experts and you deserve more than a simple comparison.
- Your portfolio can benefit from our specialist knowledge in Bridging Finance.
- You’ll get access to the 50+ lenders that we work with.
- You’ll get advice based on the true total cost of the loan, with no hidden charges further down the line.
- You can get access to exclusive & semi-exclusive deals, not available without an intermediary.
- There are no upfront fees with all of our quotes.
- You’ll get quick results as we handle the application from start to finish.
- You’ll get a dedicated broker and case manager so you can check where your application is at any given time.
- Our brokers know the lender criteria inside and out, so you can avoid unnecessary and complications.
- You’ll get access to the real decision-makers in the process – underwriters, credit managers & senior personnel.
- No credit checks are needed to get your free quote.
- You’ll get access to the four major accountants and specialist conveyancing.
Get Your Free Quote Now
Don’t delay your decision and miss out on a great deal, call us on 08009499410 or let us know the best way to contact you below and one of our expert brokers will be in touch to discuss all of your options.
We’d strongly recommend that you take professional property tax advice prior to entering into any buy to let ventures.
*Our 100% Fee Free Bridging Finance advice and brokerage service is a limited time offer valid until the end of November. This offer is also only valid on new enquiries over the value of £200k. For more information, please contact one of our advisors.
Rate correct as of 12/10/21 – please be aware rates can vary and terms and conditions can apply. This particular rate is based on a loan at 50% LTV.