First Time Landlord
Open The Door To Your First Buy To Let
Property is a truly unique and exciting way to invest your money and one of the biggest benefits of purchasing property is that it is tangible, which is where it sets itself apart from many other types of investments…but you already know all that, that’s why you are here. So here is what you really need to know about getting the absolute maximum for your first investment as a Buy to Let landlord.
Over 1 in 5 properties are in the Private Rental Sector (PRS) and so Buy to Let can be the perfect long term investment.
There are many great reasons to consider becoming a landlord including:
This Week’s Best Buy to Let Deals
|Type||Initial Pay Rate||Until||Arrangement|
|LTV %||Final Rate (SVR)|
A reasonable percentage of prospective clients call us and believe you need experience in Buy to Let to access many BTL mortgage schemes, yet this just isn’t true. The reality is that the vast majority of Buy to Let mortgage lenders will happily lend to first-time landlords if they meet the right lending criteria.
Buy to Let can seem complicated but this is where we can help you. As a true whole of market broker we compare over 5,000 Buy to Let deals to find you the very best mortgage. You’ll also get access to semi-exclusive and exclusive deals that may not be available to you on the high street and your dedicated broker will handle your application from start to finish so you won’t have to worry about any of the boring admin. Simply, with one phone to us, you can be confident that you are getting the most out of your money.
Want To Get Started Right Away? Talk To A Mortgage Expert Now
Why Use The Buy to Let Broker?
Never risk your financial future – by getting our expert advice, you can be 100% sure that you are getting the best deal for you. Not only that, here are some more reasons why you should call us today:
- You’ll get a 100% free no-obligation quote with all of our expert recommendations.
- We’re humans, just like you, so you’ll never get an automated response. You’ll get advice unique for your needs.
- You’ll benefit from all of our unparalleled knowledge in the specialist Buy to Let market.
- You’ll get unlimited access to the entire market – that’s over 5,000 deals and 50 lenders in one.
- You’ll get advice based on the true total cost, including rate and all fees. Not just the initial rates – so you go in with your eyes wide open.
- You’ll get access to exclusive & semi-exclusive schemes, not available to you directly.
- You’ll get access to the real decision-makers for your application, including underwriters, credit managers & senior personnel too.
- There are no credit checks needed to get your initial mortgage quote.
- You’ll get access to the UK’s top accountants and specialist conveyancing.
- You’ll get a dedicated mortgage broker and case manager, so you know exactly who is handling your case and where the application is up to.
- We’ll handle all of the boring admin and paperwork, so you don’t have to.
- You’ll get award-winning mortgage advice. Our clients have rated us 5/5 for the last three years running and we’re now Platinum Trusted Service Feefo Winners.
Find Out More About How Our Mortgages Work
Interactive Mortgage calculator
Want to know some of the best Buy to Let mortgage rates right now? Have a play around with our mortgage calculator below to get started. This should give you an idea of the rates available but please do call one of our mortgage specialists as we may be able to get you an even better rate.
You can call us on 08009499410 or get in touch via our contact form below and we will get one of our top advisors to give you callback.
⃕ Scroll or flip to view more
Start Your Buy To Let Journey
If you think a Buy to Let mortgage could be for you, get started today but calling us on 08009499410 or simply let us know that best way to contact you and one of our mortgage specialists will be in touch soon.
Platinum Trusted Service Feefo Winner 2020 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
We’d strongly recommend that you take professional property tax advice prior to entering into any buy to let ventures.