Careers – Mortgage Brokers
Join Our Award-Winning Mortgage Team ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
We’re are always on the lookout for extraordinary mortgage brokers /advisors for our growing Buy to Let Mortgage business based in Southport and here you can find out more about the role and what it takes to join our team of experts.
Salary up to £32,000 + commission. Achievable first year OTE £55k +
Our mortgage brokers talk to modern, high net worth Buy to Let landlords from all over the UK, mainly in London & the South of the UK, advising them in a consultative manner. No high-pressure tactics. They work in tandem with their partnered case manager (admin support is also provided) to go the extra mile for our clients, whilst maintaining The Buy to Let Broker reputation, high service levels and review scores – currently 5/5.
They are provided with an abundant supply of high-quality enquiries and clients to deal with. We do not buy leads or expect them to generate their own business or deal with ‘orphan clients’! Average written business per month is around 17 cases per adviser per month, and significantly more for established senior brokers.
- Providing high quality, specialist mortgage consultations presenting the most suitable financial products to meet the needs of clients.
- Developing and maintaining effective, lasting relationships with clients in your own bank and lenders BDM’s.
- Adhering to and maintaining the principles of the FCA Treating Customers Fairly guidance and compliance requirements in general.
- Proactively handling all enquiries adhering to the company’s service standards, meeting the required enquiry to business conversion rates.
- Effective management of the processing of cases from enquiries through to completed business. Ensuring the timely production of appropriate compliance administration.
- Effective communication of requests for funding to lenders, ensuring that requests are clear and without ambiguity.
- Accurately maintain relevant records producing regular and ad hoc internal reports as required.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of the sector and current issues, proactively staying abreast of developments and key challenges.
- Maintain positive relationships with colleagues, clients, visitors and other individuals.
- Represent the company as an honest, knowledgeable and conscientious ambassador.
- Help maintain a safe environment for staff, visitors and other third parties through due diligence and compliance with health and safety and operational policies.
- Undertake any other duties in order to meet personal, team and organisational objectives following consultation.
Requirements And Key Skills:
- CeMAP or equivalent qualification.
- Engaging telephone manner to give clients the confidence they need to proceed.
- Honest and open approach to advice utilising the best schemes we are possibly able to offer our valued clients.
- Minimum 1 year’s whole of market advice experience required (some Buy to Let experience necessary – Commercial/Bridging finance experience a bonus but not essential).
- Exceptionally well organised, with the ability to prioritise and operate under minimal supervision, with a keen attention to detail, and an interest in the agenda of the The Buy to Let Broker and of the overall team.
- Great communication skills.
- Integrity, honesty, drive & determination required.
- Long term career minded individuals wanted.
If you’re OCD about getting the best deal for your clients and enjoy the challenge of a day where your priorities are constantly changing and you are juggling your workload effectively, this is the job for you.
Our mortgage brokers get a competitive salary of up to £32,000 + bonus, up to 25 days holiday a year, perks, healthy employer pension contributions, a great place to work with a friendly culture and recognition for their hard work.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in mortgage advice, displaying the above key skills. CeMAP is essential.
Character is high on our list of priorities. Drive, determination, integrity and willingness to assist is also high on our agenda when procuring new talent for our growing team.
Perks – You’ll Be Well Looked After
What To Know More About Our Mortgage Advisors
If you think you fit the bill and would like to know more about the role, simply get in touch below or email us at email@example.com with:
– Your CV
– Your contact details