Careers – Mortgage Brokers
Who we are looking for
We’re currently looking to recruit mortgage brokers /advisors for our growing Buy to Let Mortgage business based in Southport. Salary up to £32,000 + commission. Achievable first year OTE £55k +
You’ll be talking to modern, high net worth Buy to Let landlords from all over the UK, mainly in London & the South of the UK, advising them in a consultative manner. No high pressure tactics. You’ll be working in tandem with your partnered case manager (admin support is also provided) to go the extra mile for your clients, whilst maintaining The Buy to Let Broker reputation, high service levels and review scores – currently 5/5.
You will be provided with an abundant supply of high quality enquiries and clients to deal with. We do not buy leads or expect you to generate your own business or deal with ‘orphan clients’! Average written business per month is around 17 cases per adviser per month, and significantly more for established senior brokers.
Up to the challenge? Apply now.
- Providing high quality, specialist mortgage consultations presenting the most suitable financial products to meet the needs of clients.
- Developing and maintaining effective, lasting relationships with clients in your own bank and lenders BDM’s.
- Adhering to and maintaining the principles of the FCA Treating Customers Fairly guidance and compliance requirements in general.
- Proactively handling all enquiries adhering to the company’s service standards, meeting the required enquiry to business conversion rates.
- Effective management of the processing of cases from enquiries through to completed business. Ensuring the timely production of appropriate compliance administration.
- Effective communication of requests for funding to lenders, ensuring that requests are clear and without ambiguity.
- Accurately maintain relevant records producing regular and ad hoc internal reports as required.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of the sector and current issues, proactively staying abreast of developments and key challenges.
- Maintain positive relationships with colleagues, clients, visitors and other individuals.
- Represent the company as an honest, knowledgeable and conscientious ambassador.
- Help maintain a safe environment for staff, visitors and other third parties through due diligence and compliance with health and safety and operational policies.
- Undertake any other duties in order to meet personal, team and organisational objectives following consultation.
Requirements and key skills:
- CeMAP or equivalent qualification.
- Engaging telephone manner to give clients the confidence they need to proceed.
- Honest and open approach to advice utilising the best schemes we are possibly able to offer our valued clients.
- Minimum 1 year’s whole of market advice experience required (some Buy to Let experience necessary – Commercial/Bridging finance experience a bonus but not essential).
- Exceptionally well organised, with the ability to prioritise and operate under minimal supervision, with a keen attention to detail, and an interest in the agenda of the The Buy to Let Broker and of the overall team.
- Great communication skills.
- Integrity, honesty, drive & determination required.
- Long term career minded individuals wanted.
If you’re OCD about getting the best deal for your clients and enjoy the challenge of a day where your priorities are constantly changing and you are juggling your workload effectively, this is the job for you.
You’ll get a competitive salary of up to £32,000 + bonus, up to 25 days holiday a year, perks, healthy employer pension contributions, a great place to work with a friendly culture and recognition for the good things you do.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a mortgage advice, displaying the above key skills. CeMAP is essential.
Character is high on our list of priorities. Your drive, determination, integrity and willingness to assist is high on our agenda when procuring new talent for our growing team.
Perks – you’ll be well looked after
Apply now – we’d love to see if we match
If you’re remarkable enough to fit the bill and looking for a new challenge, simply get in touch below or email us at email@example.com with:
- Your CV
- Your contact details
Any further information that seeks to impress upon us why we should consider you above all others!
If we agree with you, we’ll be in touch for an initial chat about how you can be part of a team you’ll be proud to work with.
We look forward to hearing from you…