Careers – Marketing Assistant
Are you a fine blend of creative and analytical talent? Is your superpower being ultra organised? Do you have a flair for all things digital? Do you have an eye for eye-catching content?
If you answered a big fat yes to the above – step this way, we have a job for you.
JOIN THE RANKS
Due to the incredible client demand at The Buy to Let Broker, we are currently expanding our marketing team at our Southport head office. So if you are interested in an uber rewarding marketing assistant role working with some of the best in the business, read on…
You would be helping to manage not one but several inbound lead generation national brands in the competitive financial arena.
One for all and all for one – as a marketing musketeer you’ll already be on a mission to slay bad customer experience and this is your chance to show off and strengthen your talents.
With TBTLB, you will also collaborate and work closely with our merry band of brokers, case managers and administration team to help shout about the award-winning service that we deliver to landlords across the UK.
As a marketing assistant, your typical day would include:
- Reviewing key sales data to produce visually stunning performance reports for the sales team to highlight the wins and identify further opportunities.
- Monitoring and updating our team champion dashboards.
- Planning and creating engaging and eye-catching content across a multitude of channels – including all of the usual socials, email, informative blogs and much much more.
- Putting on your finest thinking cap to brainstorm ideas with the marketing team to constantly improve our online offering.
- Conduct smart market research and competitor analysis to remain eagle-eyed on trends and help us stay that one step ahead.
- Assisting in any other marketing/administrative tasks to help the team thrive – in essence, we’re looking for someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in.
You should have:
- An insatiable passion for all things digital marketing.
- Self-motivation by the bucketload – we’re looking for a real can-do attitude.
- A very high ‘attention to detail’ level.
- Organisational superpowers.
- At least 1-year of experience working in a marketing team.
- A positive outlook – robots need not apply.
- Excellent analytical skills to help assess areas for improvement.
- A desire to learn and take on new challenges.
- Interest in emerging technologies and an ability to identify new trends.
- The ability to operate at pace, often delivering multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Excellent oral / written communication skills and the ability to engage consistently with a mix of audiences.
- A creative, problem-solving mind with high levels of integrity.
You should be able to demonstrate success in building best-in-class marketing campaigns and understand basic digital marketing best practices.
Good knowledge of the following packages/systems would also be advantageous:
Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, CRM systems, Automation tools, MailChimp, Adobe Creative Suites, HTML (basic) and all the latest social channels.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your digital marketing skills in a dynamic, fast-paced environment!
How you will be looked after:
If you’re remarkable enough to fit the bill and would like to be considered, simply get in touch below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
– Your CV, your contact details plus any further information that seeks to impress upon us why we should consider you above all others.
If we agree with you, we’ll be in touch for an initial chat about how you can be part of a team you’ll be proud to work with.