Careers – Completions support
Great news – we are currently expanding the team at our Southport head office, so if you are interested in a super rewarding completions support role working alongside some of the best in the business, read on…
Are you a ‘people’ person, who focuses on solutions, not problems? Do you absolutely love crossing things off the to-do list and getting results? Do you want every day to be different and can easily juggle several tasks at a time?
Is This You?
Salary up to £21,000, as a completions support, you would assist with mortgage cases from all over the UK, pushing those offered cases over the line to completion. You’d work in tandem with our case managers, and our clients conveyancing solicitors to go the extra mile for our clients, whilst maintaining The Buy to Let Broker reputation, high service levels and review scores – currently 5/5 (which we’re extremely proud of we’ll have you know!).
As an completions support, your typical day would include:
- Liaising and communicating with clients, solicitors and estate agents as required in the pursuit of the ultimate mortgage completion.
- Chasing cases at the appropriate time, ironing out any issues and making other 3rd parties accountable for their role in the transaction.
- Handling the all-important client payments upon offer.
- Helping our busy team of mortgage brokers, case managers and administrators manage the clients’ expectations.
- Answering client calls in a polite and professional telephone manner.
You should have:
- A proactive, forward-thinking, ‘yeah I can do that’ attitude.
- A clear understanding of the conveyancing process.
- Awesome organisational skills and the thirst to go the extra mile for both the team and our clients.
- The ability to manage expectations – we never make promises we can’t keep.
- A confident and friendly telephone manner – robots need not apply.
- Administration super-powers and a (not so secret) love of spreadsheets.
- A positive outlook.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- The ability to craft friendly, factual and informative emails – clear communication is king here.
- Fanatical attention to detail.
- A love of learning new things.
- An endless well of patience and ability to keep cool under pressure.
Overall, you should have a proven track record in a financial or conveyancing capacity, displaying the above key skills. CeMAP is an advantage but not essential.
Character is high on our list of priorities. Drive, determination, integrity and willingness to assist is also high on our agenda when procuring new talent for our growing team.
How you will be looked after:
Completions Support – Find Out More
If you’re remarkable enough to fit the bill and would like to be considered, simply get in touch below or email us at email@example.com with:
– Your CV, your contact details plus any further information that seeks to impress upon us why we should consider you above all others!
If we agree with you, we’ll be in touch for an initial chat about how you can be part of a team you’ll be proud to work with.